Sunday, March 2, 2008

Moving Ahead--Step by Step

I am trying to catch up. These weeks are getting ahead of me and Spring seems to hiding just around the corner. Technology will never beat out a chance to be on the water or working outside, so I'd best get myself moving on this now while the air is still crisp with winter's last efforts. It is easy to get lost in reading others' posts and I can see how this is terribly appealing to young people. I would have liked it, especially when I was in college and I think I'll like it even more when I have time to read, write, and think. I did come across a cool blogspot that I want to keep track of: http://peoplereading.blogspot.com/ and I'd like to have it feed my rss page but I can't find it! Wonder what I'll learn as I track down this error?

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I was able to add the RSS feed from peoplereading to my Blogline, so I can help you with that anytime.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.