Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Inspiration for Today

I am still plugging away at finishing up my obligations to 23 Things and decided I could fit one or two more in this morning. I went to SMILE BOX and spent a bit of time not only familiarizing myself with it site but thinking of all of the things that I could immediately do with it--an upcoming surprise party that I am working on for a family member, a vacation that I am trying to put together, a fun way to remember good times, etc.... and then I went to YOUTUBE, a site I am somewhat familiar with and after watching three or four videos I went to Paul Potts, Britian's Got Talent to listen to his first performance. What a fine, fine way to start the day! I highly recommend it. Tonight I am going to figure out how to upload it to this blog.

No comments: